Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Ephemera Paper Garden Beads Listed on Etsy

This dreaded heat and humidity has been throwing a wrench into my creating....  I have posted a few new beads on Etsy from my new line Paper Garden and I will be posting more as weather permits; it is too hot and humid for the resin to set.   I found this great old piece of driftwood that had a U-nail and a piece of barbed wire embedded in it and I have used it as the background to my beads.  I am still working on the photographic aspect of my work, but I think it is getting better.  The beads listed below could use a bit more light.  I took them in natural lighting, but they seem just a bit too dark and do not show the vivid earthy colors of the beads as well as I would like them to.  As always, any feedback would be appreciated.  Thank you.












No comments:

Post a Comment