Saturday, September 7, 2013

Inspiration for the Weekend




Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant
                                                                                                         Robert Louis Stevenson


************


An additional thought....

 - I have been following a blog site called "Flourish and Thrive" by Tracy and Robin for a couple of months now and I think they have some great business advice.  They also offer a few on-line classes.  This newest business training is "free" and it is called "20 sales in 20 days".  I am going to share a link with you, so if you are interested, check it out.  I will tell you - it is part of a challenge called "20 sales in 20 days".  Enrollment for the challenge ends on September 27, and training begins on September 30th.  I think the training will be helpful and informative - who couldn't use 20 sales in 20 days...             Link:    https://contest.io/c/n3i0ge11 

I also found a blog site called "Build a Better Creative Business" They also have great advice and I think there is a post about pricing your jewelry, which has some helpful tips. 


Have a great weekend - and Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment