Friday, February 21, 2014

Setting My Sights on Spring

Well, we have survived another wintery blast.  Who expects such a thing in winter?...lol   Newscasters warned of a horrific snow and ice mix with expectations of 10-12" of snow.  Fortunately, we did not meet expectations. 

With subzero temperatures on the horizon once again, I have decided to focus on Spring and the emergence of my spring flowers.  Daydreaming of warm summer days, flowers in bloom, and butterflies. 

There are also many events coming up, such as Bead Soup, which I applied to participate in and heard back a few days ago that I was accepted.  I am very excited about it. 

ArtBeadScene.blogspot.com wrote about some upcoming bead submissions too.  A lot to look forward to. 

I have made a couple new necklaces with a spring/summer theme.  I hope you are inspired to create something great!

Talk to you soon,

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment