Thursday, March 21, 2013

Competition for March April by Strung Out - Beadaholique

"Strung Out" is the blog spot for Beadaholique (a great bead supply source).  The competition inspiration revolves around the Pantone colors for the season.  I am still sketching out ideas for this, as I get a little bogged with such a broad frame for creation.   I am leaning towards another bracelet, or maybe a ring for this one.  There are only 10 finalists.  The first time I submitted a pair of earrings and I made the top 10.  The second time, I submitted a necklace, and did not make the top 10.  I think there are 100's of submissions for this site - so competition is tough.  I will keep you posted with the design I decide on and list my creation when it is done. 

** Unfortunately, I was forced to remove this picture.  I am not sure why as I followed protocol....but so be it.  I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.  

No comments:

Post a Comment