Friday, May 10, 2013

A Well Wish for you...........Happy Mother's Day


I enjoy reading famous quotes - So I thought I would share a few of them with you for this upcoming special day.
 

A mother’s love is patient and forgiving 
when all others are forsaking, 
it never fails or falters, 
even though the heart is breaking.  
~Helen Steiner Rice
 
I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. 
Then I want to move in with them. 
~Phyllis Diller
 
A mother is she who can take the place of all others. 
~Cardinal Mermillad
 
There is only one pretty child in the world, 
and every mother has it. 
- Chinese Proverb

http://www.bridalflower.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/fresh-flowers-wedding-bouquets-2.jpg 
 
Happy Mother's Day from Purple Fish Studio

 

No comments:

Post a Comment