Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Bouquet of Spring Flowers - Okay, So Not Really - But Close.....

I found this gorgeous dark teal leather and decided to create a bracelet with it today.  It's seems teal/turquoise is my favorite color today as I designed two bracelets with that color scale.  Both are bright and have a bohemian summer feel to them.  They measure 7.5" in length.  Both will be available for purchase at ursyllabs.etsy.com.  A link has been provided at the top of this blog. 


This bracelet incorporates the beautiful dark teal leather, a vintage double layer riveted filigree floral piece, and two vintage links.  All three have been riveted to the leather piece.  The filigree has been painted with Vintaj patinas.  The center rhinestone is a star burst vintage cabochon from the Alfred Weber collection.  I have added a yellow Cubic Zirconia, filigree bead, and leaf charms.  The chain is an antiqued brass etched. 



This bracelet has large filigree focals with crocheted floral pieces riveted to the filigree focals.  I then added rhinestones to them.  I left the antiqued brass in its original state without patina.  I added a dragonfly charm, a teal glass drop and a filigree bead.  The clasp has a magnetic closure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment