Monday, April 22, 2013

Add a Little Sparkle to Your Summer Day......Honest - Summer is Comming... ;-)


These little gems are fresh and sparkly.  I have listed a few new pair of earrings - "hot off the press" - just in time for summer.  For those of you who live to the north - Yes, summer is on its way and then we can all complain that we wish it were fall because summer is just too darn hot.  Either way, these earrings would make a great addition to your summer wardrobe - and at a great price too.  Check them out at ursyllabs.etsy.com.  I have two specials running this week.  The first is "free shipping" and the second one is with every $50 purchase I am giving away a 25% off coupon, but if you mention you saw these earrings, or any jewelry you wish to purchase, on my blog, I will send you a 25% off coupon with no minimum purchase on your next order!  Sounds like a great deal!








No comments:

Post a Comment